Rapidly growing Australian skin care company requires a Sales Professional to join their team.
Pelactiv is a young, innovative all Australian skin care company seeking a National Sales Manager to manage, mentor, motivate, train and develop our team of Account Managers. Experience in both the Beauty Industry and Sales is a must.
This is a demanding role which involves both domestic and international travel so flexibility to be available at short notice is essential. The applicant should demonstrate good leadership and sales skills. This position involves both on the road servicing as well as office based tasks.
This role is multi-faceted and requires someone who is adept at tackling various situations and jobs on request. You will be working directly with the General Manager and CEO.
- Lead, mentor and support a small team of Account Managers.
- Create and implement effective sales strategies and objectives.
- Provide ongoing sales coaching, development and KPI’s.
- Ensure Account Manager KPI’s are achieved and provide support whenever and wherever necessary.
- Analyse and grow sales within the business.
- Identify areas of weakness within the Sales Team and establish plans of improvement.
- Organisation, preparation and overseeing Sydney Beauty Expo.
- Assist General Manager in the recruitment, induction and training of sales staff.
- Compile, monitor and deliver sales, performance and weekly reports.
- Build and maintain strong business relationships with Pelactiv Executive Accounts through an on the road service cycle.
- Conduct training where required – this includes College Training, interstate training or training held at Head Office.
- Conduct weekly conference telephone calls involving all Account Managers.
Beauty Therapy Qualification ESSENTIAL.
We are looking for a responsible and reliable individual with good work ethic and a can-do attitude. For any enquiries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org Only successful applicants will be contacted.Apply Now